Lares Trek to Machu Picchu 4 days
Lares Trek & Machu Picchu
This trip combine the best of the Lares Trek Valley and the fascinating Inca archeological remains of Ancasmarca, Choquecancha, Ollantaytambo and Machu Picchu. Our first stop is Lares village, there, we can enjoy the hot springs before begin our four-day trek through the mountains.
Each day is reasonably paced with enough time to enjoy the wonderful scenery, appreciating the life of the Andean farmers. On the fourth day we reach the legendary Inca town of Ollantaytambo, Next, we will take the short train ride to the Machu Picchu Inca citadel, one of the worlds most beautiful and important archeological remains.
Day-by-Day Summary Lares Trek
Day 1: Cusco - Lares - Huacahuasi.
Day 2: Hacahuasi - Cuncani - Patacancha
Day 3: Patacancha - Willoq - Ollantaytambo
Day 4 : Machu Picchu - Cusco
Full Itinerary: Lares Trek to Machu Picchu
After a healthy lunch we continue onwards and downwards through waterfalls and creaks until our campsite beside the gently flowing river. Where we will spend the night.
The sequence of times and camping locations indicated in Lares Trek itinerary are subject to modification depending on weather conditions or unforeseen events.
- Professional Spanish/English Speaking Guide
- Private transportation Cusco/Lares
- Train Ticket from Ollantaytambo / Machupicchu / Ollantaytambo round trip
- Bus Ollantanytambo - Cusco
- Camping Equipment (Mattress, Double Occupancy Tents)
- Dinning Tent, Kitchen Tent and Bathroom tent
- Horses and Llamas to take our Equipment
- Entrances Fees to Machupicchu
- All meals
- 01 night Hotel in Aguas Calientes
- The last meals in Machu Picchu
- First breakfast
- Entrance fees to hot spring
- Extra drinks