Private Inca Trail Tours to Machu Picchu 4 days
Private Inca Trail to Machu Picchu.
Private Inca Trail,This Luxury Trek Makes Your Trip As Comfortable As Possible – Fit For A King!. Private Inca Trail, This is if you would like your group to be "closed", meaning you would like a private service only for you or your family or friends, this is entirely possible. With this tour you are given more flexibility to walk at your own pace and have the guide to yourselves. Everything is done so that the trek is nothing of a 'roughing it' experience. You will only carry a small day-pack (which should include items such as a waterproof jacket, sun protection cream, insect repellent, water and camera) – porters will carry the rest of your personal belongings. In general you will have an all round more personal service! At the time of making your reservation, kindly indicate that you would prefer this option; Private Inca Trail.
Day by Day : Sumary : Itinerary
Day 1: Cusco - Wayllabamba
Day 2: Wayllabamba - Pacaymayo
Day 3: Pacaymayo – wiñayhuaina
Day 4: Wiñayhuaina – Machu picchu - Cusco
Itinerary: Private Inca Trail to Machu Picchu.
- Pre trek Briefing
- Collection from your hotel in the morning of trek departure.
- Transport from Cusco to the trailhead at the beginning of the trek
- Entry fee to the Inca trail and Machu Picchu
- English/Quechua/Spanish speaking professional guide (you will have an assistant guide for groups over 8 people).
- Tents - 2 people in a 4 person tent which allows for greater comfort, and also storage of backpacks.
- Basic foam mattress. If you require greater comfort during the trek we can hire you an inflatable mattress (eg. Thermarest) for $5 per day.
- Cook and Cooking equipment (Assistants are provided for larger groups)
- Toilet tent
- Meals as indicated 3 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 afternoon snacks (hot drinks, biscuits and popcorn) and 3 dinners ( dinner and lunch in Aguas Calientes on the last day are not included) (optional vegetarian food). Our professional cooks prepare meals that incorporate elements of the western diet and also traditional Peruvian delicacies. (Please communicate with your guide/cook during the trek if you have a preference for certain types of dishes). Salads, if served, are washed in boiled water.
- Hot coca tea every morning in your tent for a gentle and fortifying wake up!
- Hot water every morning and evening for washing purposes, and boiled purified water to fill in your water bottle every morning
- Porters (for equipment and personal items) They carry camping equipment, food and kitchen utensils. We provide duffel bags at your briefing for your personal items (up to 7 kg per person). If you wish to take more, you can hire a porter, please contact us for costs.
- Dining tent with camp tables and chairs & Kitchen tent for the cook to prepare meals
- Tents for our staff to sleep in, sleeping bags & mattresses plus a budget for their meals.
- First aid kit including emergency oxygen bottle - but not blister treatments as known in western countries.
- Bus from Ollantaytambo to Cusco
- Train ticket from Aguas Calientes - Ollantaytambo.
- Bus down to Machu Picchu
- Box lunch final day in Machu Picchu
- Entrance to Huayna Picchu – there is a fee of $75 per person payable via Paypal in advance so we can secure permits
- Sleeping Bag - $25 per bag for entire trek
- 1st breakfast and lunch on day 4.
- 1 Extra porter to carry personal items ($75)
- Walking sticks pair ($15).
Prices may vary according to type of accommodation, time of year and number of participants. Please Contact us for further information.