South Valley Cusco Tour Full Day
South Valley Cusco Tour
Travel to the ancient Incan water temple located roughly half an hour outside of Cusco. Group interested in exploring the spiritual side of Peru can request the services of a shaman will facilitate a welcome ceremony.
If one wishes to stay an extra day in Cuzco and encounter a different path, the South Corridor circuit offers an extraordinary mixture of ancient vestifes of Andean culture and remains of the Spanish colonization in South America. Upon taking one day to tour the route, a bus chauffers one through an array of various tours and scenery. In this program our team is in charge of providing all the necessary facilities and requirements to ensure security and a pleasant tour.
Full Itinerary: South Valley Cusco
Day 1: Cusco - SOUTHERN Corridor
Excursion by car in the morning.
Visit to Pikillaqta pre-inca citadel
Visit to Andahuaylillas Church, Known as the "Sistine Chapel of Peru"
Visit to Raqchi Archeological Complex, (Temple dedicated to the Wiracocha God)
Return to the Hotel in Cusco.
The sequence of times indicated is subject to modification depending on weather conditions or unforeseen events.
- Transport for the excursion
- Box Lunch
- Entrances Fees to Raqchi & Andahuaylillas
- Professional and Qualified Guides, with specific Tour Group Leadership training and instruction, ample experience in General Tourist milieu, English and (or) Spanish-speaking. For knowledge of any other language, Contact us: [email protected]
- The BTC (General Tourist Ticket)
- Extra Drinks and Beverages
- Hotel in Cusco
- Prices may vary according to type of accommodation, time of year and number of participants.
Activity: Visit to The South Valley of Cusco
Duration: 1 Day
Time of Year: All Year
Departures: Departures every day.
Costs and Rates: Price per person in U.S.A. Dollars on the basis of double accommodations.
Minimum number of Passengers:ONE OR MORE
Location: In the Urubamba Valley