Puno and Titicaca Lake 4 days
Visit Puno and Titicaca Lake; Puno is the entrance point to one of the most beautiful scenic tours in all of South America: Lake Titicaca. At 3,800 meters altitude, this is the highest navigable lake in the entire world, within which thrive a variety of lake-side communities whom still conserve their characteristic customs of traditional living. Among these can be found the population of the floating islands of Uros where you can actively participate in the maintenance of their living highlands culture through their craft technically developed over centuries. Puno is also the folklore capital of Peru thanks to its extraordinary variety of dances and costuming. Our team is in charge of providing all the necessary facilities and requirements to ensure security and a pleasant tour.
Day by Day : Summary :Puno and Titicaca Lake 4 days
Day 1: Chullpas de Sillustani – Puno
Day 2: Chucuito – Island Amantani
Day 3: Island Amantani – Puno
Day 4: Transfer out
Full Itinerary : Puno and Titicaca Lake 4 days
Day 1: Chullpas de Sillustani - Puno
- Transfer from Airport or Bus terminal to hotel in Puno
- En route visit to the Chullpas (Funerary Monuments) of Sillustani.
- Overnight in Puno
Day 2: Chucuito - Island Amantani
- Transfer from Hotel to the lake Port of Puno.
- Bus trip to visit the Archaeological Complex of Chucuito.
- Excursion The Uros Floating Islands + Amantani Island
- Dinner + Overnight in Local Home in Amantani, Island.
Day 3: Island Amantani - Puno
- Boating excursion From Amantani Islands to Taquile Island
- Return to hotel for overnight stay in Puno
- Transfer from the port fo Puno to the hotel
Day 4: Transfer out
- Departure Transfer to Bus terminal or Airport.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Puno, Puno|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive 2 days before the tour.|
|RETURN TIME||Approximately 5:30 PM.|
|WEAR||Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking boots, hat, jacket and sunscreen.|
The sequence of times indicated is subject to modification depending on weather conditions or unforeseen events