Nazca Lines Tour
The southern coastal zone of Perú was the site of an impressive development of pre-Inca cultures that dominated the desert and imprinted their interpretation of the magical world in which they lived. Even today one can observe the conservation of the lines of Nasca, which provide eloquent testimony to the exquisite land they cultivated, the cradle of their living afro-Peruvian races of present-day Pisco. In addition one may enjoy the various sanctuaries of wildlife along the coast in the Reserve of Paracas, home to millions of seabirds, sea lions and many others. Our team is in charge of providing all the necessary facilities and requirements in order to ensure security and a pleasant tour.
Day 1: Lima – Ica
Day 2: Ica – Paracas – Boating Excursion – Lima
Full Itinerary:Nazca Lines Tours and the Ballestas Islands
Day 1: Lima - Ica
- Transfer from Hotel to Bus terminal.
- Bus from Lima – Ica, 303km (188 miles) along the Panamericana Sur (Pan American Highway South of Lima).
- In the afternoon, in option overflight of the mysterious Nasca Lines (Depending on the Climate).
- Transfer to hotel for overnight lodging in Huacachina.
Day 2: Ica - Paracas - Boating Excursion - Lima
- Excursion on bus to Paracas -60km (37 miles) north by road + Boating Excursion Ballestas Island + view the famous Candelabro (candelabra) design, a figure of Nasca Culture origin engraved in the desert sandy cliffs overlooking the Pacific Ocean shoreline.
- In the afternoon, regular passenger bus on the Ica- Lima passenger line.
- Transfer from Bus terminal to Hotel.
Possibility of Extension Cusco, Puno and Lima
|INCLUDED||Transfers and Tours included in the program.|
Lodging in Huacachina Hotel Standard or Superior
Professional and Qualified Guides, with specific Tour Group Leadership training and instruction, ample experience in General Tourist milieu, English and (or) Spanish-speaking. For knowledge of any other language, please contact us.
|NOT INCLUDED||Over flight of Nasca Lines; foresee a US$50. – To US$120. – (American Dollars) expense depending on the Tourist season, availability, etc.|
Extra Drinks and Beverages.
Hotel in Lima
[contact-form-7 id=”1739″ title=”Enquire Now”]