Enjoy this nice trail by horses,offered by us, going to the enigmatic ruins of Huchuy Qosqo, there we will observe the magnific Sacred Valley of the Incas and different kind of landscapes in the mountains near the Cusco City.
- Professional Spanish/English Speaking Guide
- All Meals
- Camping Equipment(Double occupancy Tents, Bathroom Tent, Dinning Tent, Kitchen Tent, Mattress
- Private round Trip transportation
- Extra horses, to carry all the equipment
- First Aid Kit
- Horse man
- Expenses of personal nature such as beverages, laundry, tips
- Guide gratuity
- Any item including meals which has not been covered in the itinerary
- All optional tours or activities during free time
- Transfers outside of the tour program
Horseback Riding Huchuy Qosqo
Day 01: Cusco – Huchuy Qosqo
We pick you up from your hotel at approximately 7:00 am to go to the fortress of Sacsayhuaman, an archaeological site near the city, where we begin our horseback ride to the Yanacocha lagoon. After a delicious lunch we continue the tour until we arrive at Huchuy Qosqo around 5pm.
Day 02: Huchuy Qosqo – Chinchero – Cusco
We wake up early at 6am to have breakfast, then we continue our horseback ride for approximately 3 hours until we reach the Qasanniyoc pass, where we will enjoy spectacular scenery. We descend or 2 hours until we reach the Piuray lagoon where we will have lunch. After lunch our private transportation will take us back to Cusco city.