Mountain Biking in Cusco; This is the best an excellent place to do a downhill excursion. We will climb up to the high pass of Malaga (4,800 masl) and then descend to the Valley of Urubamba (2,700 masl), our destination being the town of Ollantaytambo.
The Malaga is a real gem for bird watching in the world and a land of contrasts formed by thick queñual growing under the majestic beauty of Mount Veronica.
- Private Transportation Round-trip
- Professional English speaking guide
- Complete Equipment (helmet, gloves, Mountain Bike with front suspension)
- Expenses of personal nature such as beverages, laundry, tips
- Guide gratuity
- Any item including meals which has not been covered in the itinerary
- All optional tours or activities during free time
- Transfers outside of the tour program
Itinerary: Sacred Valley Downhill
Day 1: Cusco – Abra Malaga – Ollantaytambo – Cusco
You will be picked up at 8:00am from your hotel in our private Van then we will begin to drive, passing the Sacred Valley and climbing until the Malaga High Pass 4,500 masl, There our guide will give you a briefing as well as The complete necessary equipment for our descent by bike, we will finish and have lunch in Ollantaytambo and return to Cusco at 4:00 Pm. approx.