Cusco Inti Raymi (the Festival of the Sun)
Inti Raymi Festival of the Sun
The opportunity to participate in the living Andean culture is an experience not to be missed! The most important celebration of the ancient Inca Empire, el Inti Raymi (festival of the sun) is offered with this program and can only be lived once every year. We finish with a visit to Machupicchu, along with secondary tours to other principal attractions close to the city of Cusco. Our team is in charge of providing all necessary facilities and requirements to ensure security and a pleasant tour.
Full Itinerary: Inti Raymi Festival of the Sun
Day 1: Transfer in & City Tours in Cusco
- Transfer from the Airport to the Hotel in Cusco
- City Tours: Visit to the Cathedral + Sun Temple or Koricancha + 04 nearby ruins -Sacsayhuamán,
Qenqo, Pucapucara and Tambomachay)
Day 2: Cusco - Inti Raymi
- Entrances to the Intiraymi Festival
- Box Lunch in the Festival of Intiraymi
- Transfer from the Hotel in Cusco - Ceremony Inti Raymi - Hotel in Cusco
Day 3: Cusco - Machu Picchu - Cusco
- Transfer from the Hotel in Cusco to the Train Station
- Train tickets to Machu Picchu
- Visit to Machu Picchu Citadel
- Transfer from the Train Station to the Hotel in Cusco
Day 4: Cusco – Valle - Cusco
- Excursion by bus to the Sacred Valley of the Incas
- Visit to Pisaq, Ollantaytambo & Chinchero (archeological places)
- Lunch in the Sacred Valley of the Incas / Overnight in Cusco Hotel
Day 5: Transfer out Cusco
- Transfer from the Hotel in Cusco to the Airport or Bus Station.
The sequences of times indicated are subject to modification depending on weather conditions or unforeseen events.
- Transfers and Tours included in the program.
- Complete tourist ticket (BTC)
- Train Tickets Cusco-Machu Picchu-Cusco
- Entrance fees to Machupicchu
- Buses Tickets to Machu Picchu
- Inti Raymi Tickets
- 4 Breakfasts, 1Lunch in a restaurant, 2 Box Lunches
- 4 Overnights Hotel in Cusco (Deluxe, Superior o Standard) or Similar
- Professional and Qualified Guides, with specific Tour Group Leadership training and instruction, ample
experience in General Tourist milieu, English and (or) Spanish-speaking. For knowledge of any other
language, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Extra Drinks and Beverages
- Entrances to the Cathedral and Koricancha.
Prices may vary according to type of accommodation, time of year and number of participants. Please CONTACT US: email@example.com for further information. .