During the Cusco walking tour, we will visit the Koricancha Temple built by the Spaniards over top the ruins of the Incan Temple of the Sun), the Cathedral of Cusco (religious monument of great artistic value from the Spanish Colonial epoch), the San Francisco Convent (one of Cusco’s oldest Spanish constructed buildings, built in the 17 th century) that houses such masterpieces of art as a 12 m x 9 m(108m 2 ) hand painted canvass and an immense, hand-carved cedar choir. Last stop on the tour is the neighborhood of San Blas and its church with its famous pulpit.
- Profesional Guide
- Tourist ticket: 70 soles for the 4 Inca sites (If you are also doing the Sacred Valley tour, it is actually better to purchase the 10-day tourist ticket which is 130 soles total (which gives you access to other sites in the Sacred Valley and some museums and attractions in Cusco and is good for 10 days)
- Expenses of personal nature such as beverages, laundry, tips
- Guide gratuity
- Any item including meals which has not been covered in the itinerary
- All optional tours or activities during free time
- Transfers outside of the tour program
Itinerary: Cusco walking tour
Day 1 – Cusco City Tour
Meeting point and time: The hotel of your choice.
Start of city tour
Visit Koricancha Temple
Visit San Francisco Convent
Visit San Blas neighborhood
Arrive at hotel at 1:30 P.M. / 6:30 P.M.
Approximate activity time: 5 hours