Machu Picchu Train Full Day
Machu Picchu Train
In this program one has the opportunity to visit the most important archeological site in South America, Machu Picchu. In one day the visit provides the services necessary to tour this sacred santuary and experience the energy and force contained therein. Our team is in charge of providing all the necessary facilities and requirements in order to ensure the greatest security and a pleasant tour.
Full Itinerary: Machu Picchu Train
Day 1: Cusco - Machupicchu
- Transfer from The Hotel to the Train Station
- Trip by train Cusco-Machu Picchu-Cusco.
- Ascent and descent by Bus to Machupicchu.
- Visit to Machupicchu Archeological Citadel.
- Transfer from the Train Station to the Hotel in Cusco.
The sequence of times indicated in Machu Picchu Train program is subject to modification depending on weather conditions or unforeseen events
- Transfers and Tours included in the program.
- Bus Tickets
- Entrances Fees to Machu Picchu
- Train Tickets to Machupicchu Train ( Round Trip )
- Professional and Qualified Guides, English and (or) Spanish-speaking. For knowledge of any other language, Please contact us : [email protected]
- Extra Drinks and Beverages
- Hotel in Cusco
Prices may vary according to type of accommodation, time of year and number of participants.
Activity: Excursion to the Machu Picchu Archaeological Complex
Duration: 1 day
Time of Year: All Year
Departures: Every day
Prices and Rate: U.S.A. Dollars train Expedition
Minimum Number of Passengers: one or more
Location: In the Cordillera Vilcabamba