Visit Puno – Uros Island; Puno is the entrance point to one of the most beautiful scenic tours in all of South America: Puno Lake Titicaca. At 3,800 meters altitude, this is the highest navigable lake in the entire world, within which thrive a variety of lake-side communities whom still conserve their characteristic customs of traditional living. Among these can be found the population of the floating islands of Uros where you can actively participate in the maintenance of their living highlands culture through their craft technically developed over centuries. Puno is also the folklore capital of Peru thanks to its extraordinary variety of dances and costuming. Our team is in charge of providing all the necessary facilities and requirements to ensure security and a pleasant tour.
- Transfers hotel – port – hotel.
- Tickets to the Islands.
- Transport by traditional boat.
- Overnight Puno.
- 01 Lunch, 01 Dinner, 01 Breakfast.
- Domestic flights from Lima to Juliaca
- Expenses of personal nature such as beverages, laundry, tips
- Guide gratuity
- Any item including meals which has not been covered in the itinerary
- All optional tours or activities during free time Transfers outside of the tour program
Itinerary: Uros Island 2 days
Day 1: Puno
Transfer from Juliaca Airport or Bus Terminal to hotel
Visit to the Floating Islands of the Uros
Transfer to hotel + Overnight in Puno.
Day 2: Transfer out Puno
Transfer from hotel to Juliaca Airport or Bus Terminal.