Inti Raymi Festival of the Sun
The opportunity to participate in the living Andean culture is an experience not to be missed! The most important celebration of the ancient Inca Empire, el Inti Raymi (festival of the sun) is offered with this
program and can only be lived once every year. We finish with a visit to Machupicchu, along with secondary tours to other principal attractions close to the city of Cusco. Our team is in charge of providing
all necessary facilities and requirements to ensure security and a pleasant tour.
Itinerary: Inti Raymi Festival of the Sun
Day 1:Transfer in & City Tours in Cusco
– Transfer from the Airport to the Hotel in Cusco
– City Tours: Visit to the Cathedral + Sun Temple or Koricancha + 04 nearby ruins -Sacsayhuamán,
Qenqo, Pucapucara and Tambomachay)
Day 2: Cusco - Inti Raymi
– Entrances to the Intiraymi Festival
– Box Lunch in the Festival of Intiraymi
– Transfer from the Hotel in Cusco – Ceremony Inti Raymi – Hotel in Cusco
Day 3: Cusco - Machu Picchu - Cusco
– Transfer from the Hotel in Cusco to the Train Station
– Train tickets to Machu Picchu
– Visit to Machu Picchu Citadel
– Transfer from the Train Station to the Hotel in Cusco
Day 4: Cusco – Valle - Cusco
– Excursion by bus to the Sacred Valley of the Incas
– Visit to Pisaq, Ollantaytambo & Chinchero (archeological places)
– Lunch in the Sacred Valley of the Incas / Overnight in Cusco Hotel
Day 5: Transfer out Cusco
– Transfer from the Hotel in Cusco to the Airport or Bus Station.
Reserve this tour.
Prices may vary according to type of accommodation, time of year and number of participants. Please
CONTACT US: firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.