Machu Picchu Odyssey
Cusco and Machu Picchu are obligatory destinations for all those who visit Perú. In Cusco, the central plaza was also the center of the Inca Empire and extended from there to encompass large portion of South
America. It’s easy to be impressed by the Varity of architectural motifs in the streets and from there, to Machu Picchu where one may enjoy the vegetation and the humid environment of a city lost for centuries in the mysterious mountains. This is an alternative tour for those who wish to enjoy some of the most charming locations in the planet. Our team is in charge of providing all the necessary facilities and requirements to ensure security and a pleasant tour.
Day 1: Lima
Day 2 – Cusco
Day 3 – Sacred Valley
Day 4 – Machupicchu
Day 5 – Machupicchu – Cusco
Day 6 – Lima
Full Itinerary : Cusco and the Machu Picchu Odyssey
Day 1: Lima
– Arrival to the International Airport in Lima & Transfer to the Hotel.
– Overnight in Hotel Lima.
Day 2: Cusco
– After breakfast, Transfer from Hotel to the Airport / Flight to Cusco.
– Reception and Transfer from the Airport to the Hotel in Cusco
– City Tours (Visit the Cathedral, the Temple of the Sun Qoricancha, Sacsayhuamán,
Tambomachay and Qenqo & Puca Pucara)
– Return to the Hotel .
– Overnight in Cusco.
Day 3: Sacred Valley
– After breakfast, visit the Sacred Valley of the Incas
– Visit of the Artisan Market of Pisaq and the Archaeological Complex of Ollantaytambo
– Overnight in Sacred Valley Hotel
Day 4: Machu Picchu
– Transfer from the hotel to the Train Station.
– Train from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes
– Ascent and descent by Bus to Machu Picchu.
– Visit to the Machu Picchu archeological complex
– Box Lunch
– Overnight in Aguas Calientes.
Day 5: Machu Picchu - Cusco
– Free morning
– Train from Aguas Calientes to Cusco.
– Transfer from the Train Station to the hotel in Cusco.
– Overnight in Cusco.
Day 6: Lima
– After breakfast Transfer from Hotel to the Velasco Astete Airport in Cusco for return flight to Lima.
– Half day Excursion:
– The Impressive Colonial Churches + Mansions+ the Palacio de Gobierno (Governmental Palace,) + the Plaza Mayor (Plaza de Armas + the Municipality and the Cathedral + the Convent of San Francisco + Modern Lima.
– Transfer to the Airport in Lima
|INCLUDED||Transportation, Transfers and Excursions included in the Program.|
Complete Tourist Ticket in Cusco (BTC)
Train Tickets to Machu Picchu
Tickets Bus Up and Down to Machupicchu
Admission Fee into Archaeological Complex of Machu Picchu.
5 Breakfasts + 1 Lunch in Restaurant + 1 box Lunch + 1 Dinner.
Lodging 1 night in Lima Hotel (Deluxe, Superior o Standard) or Similar
Lodging 1 night in the Sacred Valley of the Incas Hotel (Deluxe, Superior o Standard) or Similar
Lodging 1 night in Machu Picchu Hotel (Deluxe, Superior o Standard) or Similar
Lodging 2 nights in Cusco Hotel (Deluxe, Superior o Standard) or Similar
Professional and Qualified Guides, with specific Tour Group Leadership training and instruction, ample
experience in General Tourist milieu, English and (or) Spanish-speaking. For knowledge of any other
language, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
|NOT INCLUDED||Extra Drinks and Beverages|
Entrances to the Cathedral and Koricancha
International Airport Taxes
National Airport Taxes
Not includes flights Tickets Lima- Cusco –Lima.
Reserve this tour.
Prices may vary according to type of accommodation, time of year and number of participants. Please CONTACT US: email@example.com for further information.