Inca Trail Cost
INCA TRAIL COST – HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO VISIT MACHU PICCHU
Walking the Inca Trail with Best Andes Travel® – the #1 guide service on Machu Picchu. We have the best guides on the route, with high standards of safety and reliability. We specialize in small group treks and private treks at a reasonable cost. Not a cheap Inca Trail Trek, but a great value for everything you need to have a safe, successful experience. We are Inca Trail to Machu Picchu top operator. Won’t you join us on the summit?
Group Inca Trail Cost
Our group climbs feature only the best routes on Inca Trail: 4 day. Our groups average number of participants is 4 people, 01 guide.
All of our fixed departures are grated with a minimum 02 persons
When there are more than 8 passengers we offer 2 guides.
2022 Inca Trail Cost (Group Trek)
Price per Person (USD)
|4 day Classic Inca Trail Hike||$650|
|2 day Short Inca Trail||$479|
|5 day Royal Inca Trail||$750|
|7 day Salkantay & Inca Trail||$1150|
Before reserve The Inca Trail, you must be sure of the Inca Trail availability.
All prices are in USD. Our groups are limited to only 12 hikers. We don’t believe in creating large trekking parties as it detracts from the experience. Keeping the party small creates an intimate setting on the route, but more importantly ensures proper attention for each and every hiker. Group trips are guaranteed to depart, regardless of the number of hikers.
Private Inca Trail Cost
We can organize private trek on any route, for any length, on any dates, for any size group, subject to staff availability. We fill to capacity many months ahead of time during the high season, so reserve your dates as soon as possible.
2022 Inca Trail Cost (Private Trek)
Price per Person (USD)
|Route||1 person||2 person group||3 person group||4 person group||5 person group||6+ person group|
|4 day Private Inca Trail||$1,090||$900||$850||$800||$750||$650|
All prices are in USD.
These prices include:
- An Expert Guide with expert knowledge of the area and its customs.
- Assistant guide depending on the numbers of passengers greater than 8 passengers
- Warm meals during the trip. Meal schedule is as follows:
- Breakfast, snack, lunch, tea, dinner
- Sleeping tents for 4 days + camping equipment.
- Bath tent
- Kitchen tent
- Water boiled after the second day
- Dining tent
- Cooks and kitchen personnel
- Porters (to carry the tents, food and cooking equipment)
- Entrance ticket to Machupicchu
- Transfer to start trek
- Transfer train to hotel upon arrival (Transport tourist class)
- First-aid kit
- Bus Machupicchu- Aguas Calientes
- Radio communications
- Train back to Cusco class : Expedition
Not included in price:
- Entrance to Huayna Picchu – there is a fee of $75 per person payable in advance so we can secure permits
- Sleeping Bag.
- Lunch 4st day
Costs of additional services:
– Sleeping bag rental for the trek add US$ 20: No/Yes
– Extra night accommodation at Aguas Calientes after the trek add US$ 45: No / Yes
– Extra porter to carry your personal equipment add US$ 85: No/Yes
– Walking stick rental for the trek add US$ 15 (two pairs): No/Yes
– Single tent supplement (if you don’t want to shared tent) add US$ 35: No/Yes
– Change train service with Vistadome (First Class) US$ 50: No/Yes
PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANYTIME